Is Smile Shack the best Invisalign provider on Long Island? Well, we might be a bit biased, but we’d like to think the answer to that question is yes! We don’t want you to take our word for it, though. It’s important to do your homework and choose the right Invisalign provider for your needs. Here’s what you should look for.
Even in this digital age, word-of-mouth advertising is still how many patients find our practice. Do you have a friend, relative, or neighbor who had Invisalign treatment? Ask them about it! Find out who their Invisalign provider was and what their experience was like.
Read Reviews Online
Google, Facebook, Yelp, and other sites that allow patients to review their dentists are a great resource. To help you find the information you need, instead of reading through every single review on the page, search for the term “Invisalign” to find patients who received Invisalign treatment from the providers you’re considering. Are they happy with their results? Was the process seamless and stress-free? Was the timeline what they expected?
Look at the Results
Assuming you’ve narrowed down your choices by asking around and reading reviews, contact the top Invisalign providers on your list and ask if they can show you before and after photos or share patient testimonials with you. At Smile Shack, we’re proud of our Invisalign results and we are more than happy to show them off!
Schedule a Consultation
This is one of the most crucial steps in choosing the best Invisalign provider on Long Island. A dentist might look great on paper (or their website), but in person, they just don’t have the friendly personality you’re looking for. Or maybe, the opposite is true—you meet the dentist and you like them, but they don’t have the experience with Invisalign that you need. Ask the dentist:
- How many Invisalign cases do they treat each year?
- Do they feel that your orthodontic issues are a good fit for the Invisalign system?
- Have they taken continuing education classes on Invisalign?
- How do they feel their Invisalign treatment stands out from other providers?
- Do they accept your dental insurance?
- Do they create your aligners using digital impressions or physical impressions? (Digital impressions offer better accuracy.)
- How long will treatment take?
- How much do they charge for Invisalign?
- Are there any additional costs involved or is the quoted price all-inclusive?
Once you have the answers to these questions, you’ve gotten a feel for the dentist’s personality, and you’ve had a chance to check out the dental practice’s office, you should have a good idea of whether they’re the right fit for you.