Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
- Watch for common symptoms of COVID-19:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Our instruments are cleaned and sterilized between each patient in a medical grade sterilization unit at 250°F at 15psi to remove and kill all bacteria and pathogens.
- All of our staff wear face shields to protect all of our staff and patients from aerosols created from dental treatment.
- We use Isolite systems, which provide added suction to reduce aerosols and spatter during dental treatment. You can learn more here, https://www.zyris.com/
- Our air circulation consists of Medify Air Systems, which contains True HEPA-13 filter that filters viruses and bacteria as small as 0.03 micron. We have installed four in the office which provides four air exchanges per hour per purifier. You can learn more here, https://medifyair.com/
- All of our counters, chairs, handles, and equipment are wiped with a medical grade disinfected thoroughly after each patient.